Minion-Tools.com is an independently developed toolkit for the game Minions of Mirth. This project started as a simple list of items for players to browse, but has matured into a much more comprehensive set of tools to aid players with many aspects of the game. If you find these tools useful, please consider making a donation towards server costs and development.
If you find any problems or have any suggestions, please feel free to email me.
If you aren't already playing Minions of Mirth, what are you waiting for??
Get the game now: Minions of Mirth by Prairie Games
Version 2.0 is here! With the release of the Minions Of Mirth Expansion, these tools were in need of updating. Rather than just update the old tools, I also took this opportunity to implement many exciting new features and overhaul the dated design of this site.
- New Design: Grom was kind enough to create a wonderful new design for the site!
Thank you Grom!
- Search: You can now search for equipment by keyword or any combination of class, slot, or stat type to find that perfect piece of equipment for your character! The legacy equipment browsing is also still available under the "Browse Items" option.
- Enchanting Max Stats: Find the maximum stat points that any enchantable item can hold!
- Spell Enchanting Tool: Trying to max your enchanting skill? Find out what items will give you skill points! Simply enter the level of the spell you are enchanting onto a weapon and get the most out of your time and mana.
- Disenchanting Tool: Quickly track down items that will give you skill points to max your disenchanting skill!
- Monster Templates: Need I say more?
- Limited Encyclopedia: Built-in encyclopedia for most items and spawns. This is still no replacement for the in-game encyclopedia, but I hope it will prove useful. Spells and Quests will still link to the Prairie Games Online Encyclopedia.
- The Spawn Info Tool will now show zone information.
After months of development, Version 1.0 went live on 15 May 2008. The original version included most standard features to browse different types of equipment, crafting recipes, and quests. As time went on, I also included some requested features, such as the tome locator, spawn time lookup, and Herleva's info on the relationship between different classes and stat points.